AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner Course: Level 3
“Tania once again demonstrated excellent training / facilitation skills. All aims and objectives of course have been covered. Tania demonstrated many new aspects of EFT with participants using personal topics. At all times I felt safe with Tania. Her style is very enthusing and it was obvious she has a vast amount of skills. She is an excellent ambassador of EFT and I value the fact she will be continuing to support my development as an EFT Practitioner”.
Course Investment: £260
Venue: Conference Rooms, YHA Manchester, Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4NB
Times: 9.30 – 10 am arrival, start at 10 am, finish at 5 pm
Why Should YOU attend this training course?
- This course leads to the AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner Status
- Tania is an EFT Founding Master and AAMET Accredited EFT Master Trainer of Trainers
- Although EFT is an incredibly simple technique to learn only with experience and study do you truly master the art.
- I have been using Emotional Freedom Technique for years in my clinical practice and have extensive experience of using it with clients on a broad range of issues and therefore can bring a wealth of personal experience to the these training courses.
- Tania is an experienced trainer. She was taught in America to run training courses using techniques that bring the very latest ideas on how to cater to all learning styles, making sure that all attendees learn in the way that is right for them.
- She has also undertaken advanced training courses with Gary Craig the creator of Emotional Freedom Technique.
- This is a highly practical intensive course, that allows you to experience different ways of using the technique whilst supervised.
What Will You Learn On The EFT Level 3 Course?
This is a highly in depth course, that is followed by a year of supervision. The current AAMET Supervision requirements to attain Level 3 status are listed below. The aims of this course is to help students reach an extremely high level of competency in gaining results with clients using EFT. The course includes multiple practice sessions.
- EFT and the Inner Child
- Parts Work for More Complex Issues
- Introduction to Deep State RePatterning
- Introduction to Inner RePatterning
- Fast tracking Intuition
- EFT and Hypnotic Language
- Reframing- How to Master the Art
- The Blowout Rant
- EFT Strategy Collapse Process
- Introduction to working with Serious Illnesses
Upon completion of the two day training students will be issued with an attendance certificate. To gain accreditation via the AAMET, students must then complete 4 case histories of a level 3 standard and pass a multiple choice online questionnaire.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. Is there a charge for the multiple Choice Questionnaire? Yes, there is a £15 charge for this payable to the AAMET. This is payable at their site.
2. How many attempts do I have to pass the Multiple Choice questionnaire? Students have three attempts.
3. Will I be given guidance on how to submit the case histories? Yes, detailed information will be sent to you post course that guides you through how to write up a case history and what should be included in it.
4. What happens if I do not pass the case histories? In cases like this guidance is given (generally over the phone or via Skype) to help students submit further cases that demonstrate that the student now understands the points that were not clear in the earlier case histories. In some cases students are recommended to re-attend.
5. What if I want or need to re-attend, do I have to pay full price again? No.
Requirements to attend course
Students should have attended an EFT Level 2 course, prior to attendance at this course. If you would like to check that this course is appropriate for you, please email (please include your email address) or phone 01625 520016
Completion of the two day course leads to an Attendance Certificate (Level 3). To gain the full AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner status (level 3) student’s must complete a Multiple Choice online questionnaire and submit 4 case histories of a level 3 standard.
Course Fees 2016: £260
Please note if you have any questions regarding this course, please feel free to contact Tania or phone 01625 520016 or 07792 500881