EFT Global Event starts Sunday the 9th of May, at 3pm EST / 8pm GMT
I am just back from running an EFT Training in Manchester, I just thought I would post this as it is just hours away now.
The EFT Global Event starts Sunday the 9th of May, at 3pm EST / 8pm GMT.
For one week only you get the chance to explore the EFT Hub Library and hear top tappers from all over the world, sharing their experience and expertise with you. This is a huge resource. I know that Gary Williams has put an enormous amount of energy and time into putting all of this together.
Over 50 EFT tappers have come together to share their time and knowledge with you, including:
Brad Yates, Dr Carol Look, David Rourke, Jaqui Crooks, Judy Byrne, Andy Bryce, Gwenn Bonnell, Karin Davidson, Rue Hass, Sasha Allenby, Rick Wilkes, Patricia Carrington and many more.
By signing up for the event you will hear topics including:
- Learn about the basic recipe and try out the process
- Discover how to relieve pain and physical issues with EFT
- Create more harmonious relationships and deal with any sexual issues
- Use the law of attraction to create a healthier and wealthier way of living
- Work smarter and learn to market your EFT practice in a more authentic style
- Learn to look out for trauma and know when and how to work with more intense issues
- Unravel and unblock past memories safely and use the gentle EFT techniques
- Learn the importance of rapport and also how to work with EFT on the telephone
- Discover the power of surrogate EFT tapping and borrowing benefits
- Change your limiting beliefs in all areas of your life
- Use the personal peace procedure and daily tapping for greater success
- Find out the importance of carefully crafted questions and taking intake information
- Why we tap on the negative and why EFT sometimes doesn’t work
- Deal with chronic conditions using EFT
Learn to be more specific and persistent to get better results
- Find out the real importance of the 9 gamut procedure and why we need to use it
- Work with the inner child and other important additions to EFT, including the use of parts
- Discover the true art of finding core issues, and any psychological reversals that may be holding you back from the life you deserve
You will have a one week window to access all of the above, or you can become a member and hear many more educational and insightful audios, as well as the Tribute to Gary Craig. There will also be new material added to the library every week, including additional written material, such as workbooks, EFT diagrams and helpful tapping charts etc.
I will be joining Gary (Williams) and Pat Carrington and others on the launch event.
If you would like to find out more about the event including how to sign-up, go to:
Reserve your space now
Sunday the 9th of May starting at 3pm EST / 8pm GMT.
All the best,
Tania A Prince